The Men’s Center For Aesthetics now offers Skype virtual consultations with Dr. Daniel O. Beck. Skype is an online webcam service that allows you to see and talk directly with the doctor through your computer, smartphone, or tablet from any location with internet access anywhere in the world!
Get Started Today!
- Create your Free Skype account and install Skype on your computer if you don’t already have an account. (instructions)
- Request a Skype Virtual Consultation with Dr. Beck using the Skype Request form.
- Add us, email@example.com, to your Skype contact list. (instructions)
- Once you submit the form below, our patient coordinator will follow up confirming your virtual consultation appointment date/time and provide instructions.
- Attend your Skype Virtual Consultation on the date/time confirmed by the patient coordinator.
Our offices are open Monday through Thursday 8:30 am to 5 pm and Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Central Standard Time. Skype Virtual Consultations are available upon scheduling with our patient coordinator. Complete the form on this page to schedule your Skype consultation.Download Skype
- How long does a Skype Virtual Consultation last?
The consultation will last up to 30 minutes.
- What if I don’t have a Skype account?
No problem! Sign up for a Skype account here.
- Can I send photos or other files through Skype during the consultation?
Dr. Beck will not accept files through the Skype application.
Skype Consult Request
To schedule a Skype consultation with Dr. Beck, submit the form below or call our office at (214) 660-5754.
Disclaimer: The Skype Virtual Consultation is a service provided by The Men’s Center For Aesthetics. By participating in this process, you understand that the information is for educational purposes only, is not intended to provide diagnosis or treatment, and in no way substitutes for an actual in-person consultation. A face-to-face, in-person consultation with Dr. Beck is necessary prior to any plastic surgery procedure, regardless of what is discussed during the online consultation. The participants in the online consultation fully understand that the information provided by the doctor is general information only and is not a substitute for an actual “in-person” consultation with the doctor that is necessary prior to any procedure. Participants in this consultation agree not to hold any parties liable to the opinions given herein.